Joining the Diva Team is becoming a part of our family. We pride ourselves in our diverse crew, as well as continual growth opportunities. Whether you are entering the coffee world as a new barista or as a seasoned coffee veteran with knowledge and passion to share, you'll feel at home with us. We routinely promote from within and strive to help you grow with us in a supportive environment.
- Friendly and cheerful person who is able to make friends with just about anyone
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Sense of humor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid and current Food Handler's Permit (MAST as well for some locations)
- Some locations require 21+ for handling and selling alcohol
- Make our guests feel welcome and safe when they enter the store
- Teamwork, organization, and cleaning
- Serving food and pastries while maintaining food safety
- Accurately processing guests' transactions in a timely manner
- And, of course preparing our delicious craft coffee beverages
Our Benefits Include
- WA PFML (WA State's Paid Family & Medical Leave)
- Seattle PSST (Seattle's Paid Sick and Safe Time)
- Commuter Benefits
- WA Cares Fund Program (LTSS - Long Term Services & Support)
Starting Pay: $17.50 plus tips
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to include: how you heard of us, why you are interested in working at Diva, your availability and your preferred locations.
We look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully welcoming you into our family!